Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) 109 Scientists Recruitment 2018 - Engg. Graduates can Apply
Posts and Vacancies
- Total - 109 Vacancies
- Mechanical Engineering - 21
- Metallurgical Engineering - 10
- Civil Engineering -18
- Electrical Engineering -10
- Electronics Engineering 17
- Chemical Engineering 12
- Food Technology - 5
- Microbiology - 13
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science - 3
- Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- The candidates must be between 21-30 years of age as on 01.03.2018.
- Online Registration - 16.03.2018 to 02.04.2018
- Payment of Application Fees - Online - 16.03.2018 to 02.04.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam - Around 07.04.2018
- Online Exam - 15.04.2018
More details and Online Application - Click Here