Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 353 Posts
Tamil Nadu Government Pharmacist Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 21.03.2019 for direct recruitment on temporary basis to the post of Pharmacist in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service.
Notification No.13/MRB/2019, Dated:09.04.2019.
Name of the Organisation/ Department
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment (MRB)
7th Floor, DMS Building,
359, Anna Salai,
Name of Post, No. of Vacancies
- Pharmacist - 353 Posts Vacancy
Scale of pay
- Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 (Pay Matrix Level-11)
Important Dates for MRB Pharmacist Posts
- Date of Notification: 01.03.2019
- Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 21.03.2019
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 25.03.2019.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019):
Minimum Age (should have completed) ( in years)
- For all categories - 18
- Differently Abled Person - 18
- Ex-Service men - 18
Maximum Age (in years)
- ST/SCA/SC/MBC&DNC/ BCM/BC - 57
- OC - 30
- OC - Differently Abled Person - 57
- OC - Ex-Service men - 18
- Candidate shall possess the following qualification on the date of this notification viz. 01.03.2019.
- A Diploma in Pharmacy
- Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year.
Selection Procedure of MRB Pharmacist Posts
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Pharmacist duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
Fees and Service Charges of MRB Pharmacist Posts
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Rs. 300/-
- Others Rs. 600/
TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 Notification Advertisement 9.4.2019
|TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019|