TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2018 (580 Posts Vacancy)
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts Recruitment 2018
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) invites Online Applications only through online mode up to 27.01.2019 for Direct Recruitment to the 580 posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer.
Name of the Organisation-Details
Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service,Advertisement No. 528,
Notification No. 39/ 2018 Dated: 27.12.2018
Important Dates for Tnpsc Agri Officer
“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs,
SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies for Tnpsc Agri Officer
- Assistant Agricultural Officer - 576 Posts (570+6)
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) - 04 Posts
- Total Vacancies - 580 Posts
Application will be available online from: 27.12.2018
Last date to Submission of Online Application: 27.01.2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 29.01.2019
Date of Written Examination for Tnpsc Agri Officer
- Paper – I (Subject Paper): 07.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies): 07.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes
- Minimum: 18 years Maximum: No Maximum Age limit
- Minimum: 18 years Maximum: 30 Years (Should not have completed).
Scheme of Examination Tnpsc Agri Officer
- Paper - I (200 Questions): Diploma Standard Agriculture (Code No.212) (3 hours)
- Paper- II (100 Questions): (Code No.003) General Studies (HSC Standard) - 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) - 25 Questions (2 hours)
Selection Procedure for Tnpsc Agri Officer
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission‟s website.
- After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
Educational Qualification for Tnpsc Agri Officer
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
TNPSC Agri Officer Notification
For about TNPSC Agri Officer Syllabus and other details download and go through the official tnpsc notification below: