RRB Group 'D' Recruitment 2018: 62907 Posts Vacancy (10th+ITI Can Apply) - More Details
|RRB Group 'D' Recruitment 2018: 62907 Posts Vacancy (10th+ITI Can Apply) - More Details|
RRB Recruitment 2018 - Group D Posts Recruitment
Total 62907 Posts Apply Online Mode, Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards centralised notification for the recruitment of 62907 Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. The eligible candidates can apply online from 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs to 12-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs. More details related age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply details given below:
- Eligible Candidates should be passed 10th (SSLC) pass with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/ 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or 10th pass/ ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Candidates age should be 18 to 31 years as on 01-07-2018. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates admissible as per rules.
RRB Selection Procedure
- The Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Applicants required to pay of Rs. 250/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class (refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT), Rs.500/- for all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned above, this payment will be done Online/ Off-Line.
Online Application Details
- Applicants required to pay the fee through Online by using Internet Banking or Debit/ Credit cards upto 12-03-2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
- Off-Line Application Details: Applicants required to pay the fee through Off-line by using SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI/ Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
How to Apply RRB Exam
- Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in from 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs to 12-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs.
RRB Group D Post - Instructions to Candidates and How To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid Email id and Contact Number.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- Click on “Click here to Apply for CEN 02/ 2018”
- Click on New Registration & Get the OTP to activate Registration No.
- After Registration & Enter the Login Details.
- Fill all the all fields in the application form & Save.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates To Remember
- Date of Publication:10-02-2018
- Starting Date for Apply Online:10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online:12-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Online:12-03-2018 at 22.00 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment through SBI Bank Challan (Offline):12-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Post Office Challan (Offline): 10-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs
- Tentative schedule for Computer Based Test (CBT): April and May, 2018
To Apply Online Application: Apply Online