UPSC CDSE 2018 Notification Published, Online Application Details
|UPSC CDSE 2018 Notification Published, Online Application Details|
Combine Defence Services Examination (I) 2018
(Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) course)
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies: 414 Posts
Last Date for Online Application: 04.12.2017
UPSC Invites Online Application form the Degree Candidates or final Degree Candidates for the Combine Defence Services Examination (I) 2018 are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: The Online Applications can be filled upto 04th December, 2017 till 6:00 PM.
Posts and Vacancies
A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 04th February, 2018 for admission to the under mentioned courses:
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies: 414
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun - 146th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] - 100 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala - Course commencing in January, 2019 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. - 45 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2019 i.e. No. 205 F(P) Course. - 32 Vacancies
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) - 109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry) - 225 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai - 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019. - 12 Vacancies
Total CDSE (I) Vacancy 2018 - 414 Posts
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply.
Important Dates For Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018