TNPSC New Notification: Sub-Inspector Fisheries & Foreman (Marine) Recruitment 2016
TNPSC Sub-Inspector (Fisheries) & Foreman (Marine) Posts Vacancy 2016
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 06.10.2016 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following post: SUB-INSPECTOR OF FISHERIES & FOREMAN (MARINE) in the Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service. Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One - Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Post-Diploma in Diesel Traction
- Diploma in Fisheries Science
- Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation
- Date of Notification: 09.09.2016
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 06.10.2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 08.10.2016
No. of Vacancies:
- Sub-Inspector (Fisheries) - 12 Posts
- Foreman (Marine) -04 Posts
- Total Vacancy - 16
- Name of the Service and Code No.
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service (Code No. 031)
Scale of pay
- Rs.9,300- 34,800/- (PB2) + 4,400/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification: (as on 09.09.2016)
For Sub-Inspector of Fisheries:
(i) Must possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay; or
(ii) Must possess a Certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India; or
(iii) Must possess a diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or
(iv) Must possess a Science degree with Zoology as main subject; or (v) Must possess a degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
Note: In respect of 12 vacancies for the post of SubInspector of Fisheries for the years 2013-2016, 60% of the vacancies (i.e.7 vacancies) to be filled up by the holders of B.F.Sc., Degree and 40% of vacancies (i.e.5 vacancies) by the holders of other qualification specified above.
For Foreman (Marine)
(i) Must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering; or
(ii) Must possess a Post-Diploma in Diesel Traction issued by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training or
(iii) Must possess a diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training with experience for a period not less than two years in any workshop or in handling diesel engines;
- Provided that preference shall be given to those who possess the qualifications in the order referred to above:
- Provided further that preference shall be given to those who possess experience in Marine Diesel Engine for a period of not less than two years or have successfully undergone the Boat Building Foreman Course of training in the Central Institute of Fisheries Operatives.
Date and Time of Written Examination
- Paper - I (Optional Subject): 11.12.2016 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Paper - II (General Studies): 11.12.2016 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
For More Details Click Below the Links: