Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification 2018
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy 2018
Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01-12-2018.
- Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 21 years to Maximum 28 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1997 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-12-2018.
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee (Non-refundable) :
- 600/- [500/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST
- By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 24-01-2019 at Bengaluru, HubballiDharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru and Udupi Centres.
- However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
- No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Emoluments: Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately `65,000/- per month.)
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 24-12-2018 to 02-01-2019 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank‟s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank‟s website (www.karnatakabank.com) under the heading “DOWNLOAD EXAMINATION CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE TEST” for downloading examination call letters for online test tentatively on 24-01-2019.
- Intimation for downloading examination call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for examination call letter download.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the examination call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the examination call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Examination Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the examination call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original
Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 24-12-2018
Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 02-01-2019
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification Published December 26, 2018
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Notification PDF: Click Here
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Online Application Registration: Click Here