Computer on Office Automation Exam (COA Exam December 2018) - Notification 14.10.2018
Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation, December 2108, Notification published on 14.10.2018
COA Exam December 2018 Notification Announcement
Name of the Course
- Computer on Automation Examination, December 2018 (COA Exam Dec 2018)
Applications are invited for the Certificate course in "Computer on Automation Examination, December 2018" institute candidates/private candidates.
Last date to fill the Online Application Form: 05.11.2018
Printed Applications Last Date to Send: 12.11.2018
How to apply CAO Exam Dec 2018
- Institute candidates/private candidates have to fill relevant data in the application form through online on or before 05.11.2018 and the same application form must be downloaded from the website (www.tndte.gov.in) and taken a printout.
- Printed application duly signed and with the copies of the necesary certificates duly attested nust reach DOTE on or before 12.11.2018
COA Exam December 2018 Notification Announcement 14.10.2018 (Dailythanthi)
|Computer on Office Automation Exam (COA Exam December 2018) - Notification 14.10.2018|
Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation-Details
- Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation The Directorate of Technical Education conduct “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” twice in a year in the month of June & December .
- This course will help to handle Computers in Government / Government organizations / Business and Industry. Nearly in a year 8000 candidates are benefited . The curriculum is framed at Directorate of Technical Education with a team of experts in the relevant field.
- The Examination is conducted and qualified candidates are given Certificate by Directorate of Technical Education . The eligible criteria for this course is given below:
I. A pass in SSLC of Tamilnadu State or Equivalent Examination thereof. and
- A pass in junior Grade or Senior Grade Typewriting Examination in English / Tamil of the Department of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or the Equivalent Examination thereof. (Or)
II. A pass in Higher Grade Typewriting English / Tamil of the Department of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or Equivalent Examination on thereof.
I. Candidate should have undergone a minimum of 120 hours of training in a recognized Typewriting Institute or Government / Government Aided / Self – financing Polytechnic Colleges.
II. Private candidates who have qualified and undergone a minimum of 120 hours of training may also appear for the Examination as Private Candidate.
Complete Details about COA Exam DEC 2018 follow the official DOTE Website: Click Here