Tamil Nadu Govt Free Coaching Notification for UPSC Preliminary Examination-2019
UPSC Preliminary Examination-2019
Free Coaching for UPSC Preliminary Examination-2019 for Tamil Nadu Candidates
Online application invited for Coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 in All India Civil Services Coaching Centre, Chennnai is given to candidates from Tamil Nadu through an entrance examination.
Free Coaching for UPSC Preliminary Examination-2019
- 225 candidates will be admitted for Residential coaching and 100 candidates for part time coaching.
Online Application Starting Date: 20.08.2018
Last date for Submitting Online Application: 19.09.2018
Entrance Examination Date: 18.11.2018
- The candidate must hold a Degree of any recognized university.
- Age Limit(as on 1st August):
- Minimum: 21 years for all candidates
- Maximum: 32 years
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a Competitive Entrance Examination conducted throughout Tamil Nadu for two hours containing Objective questions (100 questions) on History of India and Indian National Movement, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity and Governance, Economic and Social Development, General Science, Current Events and General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate change.
- Based on merit and Community Reservation system, 225 candidates will be admitted for Residential coaching and 100 candidates for part time coaching.
About All India Civil Services Coaching Centre, Chennai
Government of Tamil Nadu All India Civil Services Coaching Centre, Chennai, an unit of Anna Institute of Management, functions with the principal goal of promoting the needs of the young aspirants from Tamil Nadu to take up IAS, IPS, IFS etc.
The Coaching centre at ‘Kanchi’, 163/1 P.S. Kumarasamy Raja Salai, R.A. Puram, Chennai - 600028.
Tamil Nadu Govt Free Coaching Notification UPSC Preliminary Examination-2019