Aavin Recruitment 2018, 275 Senior Factory Assistant Post Vacancy 2018
Aavin 275 Senior Factory Assistant Vacancy Notification June 24, 2018
Direct Recruitment to the post of Senior Factory Assistant in Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Limited (Aavin).
The Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Limited
Aavin Illam, Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai - 600051
Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Limited, Aavin invites online application for the Senior Factory Assistant posts vacancy existing in the Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (Aavin) under Direct Recruitment Rules. Aavin SFA posts vacancy in the location at Chennai, Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Nilgiris, Erode, Salem, Tanjore.
Name of the Post: Senior Factory Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 275
Qualification: Must have passed HSC (12th Std) OR Must posses ITI in Any Trade
Age Limit:18-35 Years
Post Location: Chennai, Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Nilgiris, Erode, Salem, Tanjore
Scale of Pay: Rs.15,700 – 50,000 (Pay Matrix Level 1)
Application Apply Mode: Online Only
Advertisement No. 1050/PE3/2017-(1-6) Dated: 24/06/2018
Date of Notification: 24/06/2018
Online Application Starting Date: 25/06/2018
Last date for receipt of filled-in application Through website: 16/07/2018 (09.00 p.m)
How to Apply Aavin SFA Post
- Eligible candidates should apply through Online only.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by Employment Exchange should also apply through on-line. The Exserviceman candidates sponsored by the Directorate of Ex-serviceman welfare should also apply through online.
- For applying through online, candidate can visit the Website: www.omcaavinsfarecruitment.com. Candidates are instructed to go through the guidelines before filling the application online.
- Candidates are advised to apply through online for the vacancies existing in each federation units separately. A candidate can apply for all the six federation units.
Selection Process for Aavin SFA Posts
Minimum marks prescribed for selection
- Those candidates who have an overall score of less than 40 % shall not be considered for selection.
- The selection of candidate will be based on merit cum Communal Rotation under 200 point Communal Roaster as per G.O.Ms.No. 142, P & AR (K) Department dated 14.10.2009 read with G.O.Ms.No. 55, P & AR(S) Department dated 08.04.2010.
- The merit will be based on the weightage marks of 100.
- Out of which a maximum of 40 marks will be given as weightage marks for SSLC/10th std and a maximum of 60 marks will be given as weightage marks for +2/ITI.
How to Apply Online for the post for Aavin Senior Factory Assistant post
Fill all the fields with relevant data. Fields marked with* should be filled without Fail. Fill all the fields in Block Letters.
Name* : Enter Name of the Candidate with Initial at the end. Give space between Name and Initial.
Gender* : Select Male or Female from the dropdown menu available.
Date of Birth* : Select the date from the date picker that appears on the side.
Age as on 01/01/2018: Age is calculated automatically and appears on the field.
Father Name* : Enter Father Name with Initial at the end. Give space between Name and Initial.
Mother Name* : Enter Mother Name with Initial at the end. Give space between Name and Initial.
Marital Status* : Select Married or Unmarried from the dropdown menu available. If Married select Yes otherwise select No.
Spouse Name : If Married, Enter Husband Name or wife Name in the text box.
Place of Birth* : Enter place of birth in the text box.
Native District* : Enter the name of Native District.
Native State* : Select TamilNadu if the candidate belongs to TamilNadu. Otherwise select others.
Aavin Recruitment 2018, 275 Senior Factory Assistant Post Vacancy Notification Dated 24.06.2018, Dailythanthi
|Aavin Senior Factory Assistant Post Vacancy Notification Dated 24.06.2018, Dailythanthi|
Aavin SFA Post Notification: Click Here Download PDF
Aavin SFA Post Online Application: Click Here Apply
Aavin District wise detailed Vacancy Notification: Click Here Download
How to apply Online-Guidelines PDF: Click Here Download