Tamil Nadu Part Time Admission to BE, B Tech Courses Notification 2018-2019
Government of Tamil Nadu
Directorate of Technical Education
Notification No. 6444/J2/2018
Admission Notification to Part Time B.E./B.Tech. Degree Courses 2018-2019
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu Admission Notification to Part Time BE, B Tech Courses 2018-2019
- Candidate should have pass any one of the 3 years Diploma course in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu from an AICTE approved institution or its equivalent.
Mode of Study
- The mode of Diploma study shall be Full Time or Lateral Entry or Part Time. Distance mode of study is not permitted.
Year of Qualifying for Diploma
- Candidates should have passed the Diploma examination at least two years before the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- There is no age limit for seeking admission to Part time B.E. / B.Tech. degree courses.
- Candidates who are working professionals at the time of admission are alone eligible.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years full time work experience in a registered firm / Company / Industry / Educational and / Government, Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is sought at the time of admission.
- No person will be admitted to the course if he/she is working in a place which is at a distance more than 120 kilometers from the college to which he/she seeks admission and the place of working should be in Tamil Nadu.
How To Apply B.E./B.Tech.(Part-Time) Degree Courses 2018-2019
Download the Instructions to Candidates for Part Time B.E./B.Tech. Admissions – 2018-2019. Read the Instructions carefully.
The followings are required before applying Online Application:
- S.S.L.C. Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities
- All Semester Mark Sheets for the Diploma Examinations
- Diploma Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- The following Certificates received from the Present Employer
- No Objection Certificate
- Present Working Experience Certificate
- Copy of TNGST / CST / TIN / RC / License Number or Recent Sales Tax Payment Receipt / Registrar of companies Registration Certificate / Certificate of any Statutory Body
- Working Experience Certificate received from the Previous Employer with copy of TNGST / CST / TIN / RC / License Number or Recent Sales Tax Payment Receipt / Registrar of companies Registration Certificate / Certificate of any Statutory Body
- Soft Copy of Passport size Photograph (3.5cm x 4.5cm) and Signature (1.5cm x 2.5cm)
- Demand Draft Details for the Application Fee
- Demand Draft should take on or after 05-Apr-2018
- Application Fee for S.C./S.C.A./S.T. Candidates Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for Other Candidates Rs. 600/-
DD in favour of “The Secretary, Part Time B.E./B.Tech. Admissions 2018-2019, Coimbatore-641014.” Payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidate’s Rank and the Date of Counselling will be informed only through the website.
- The clarifications on the posted data can be clarified Only on the specific dates.
- Any change of marks / clarifications on the Day of Counselling will not be entertained.
- Special Reservation Quota has to fulfill all the certification as mentioned by the G.O.
- The PTBE office is not responsible for any non communication individually.
More Details About TN Part Time BE BTech Admissions - Click Here