SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2018, 2000 Post Vacancy - Apply Online
State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2018
Sbi invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment of 2000 posts of Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India branches. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Apply now for sbi po posts before:13.05.2018
Name of the SBI Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No of SBI Of Vacancy: 2000 Posts
SBI PO Post Advertisement No: CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01
SBI PO Online Registration of Application and Payment of fees: From 24.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
Recruitment for probationary officers important dates
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 21/04/2018
Closure of registration of application: 13/05/2018
Closure for editing application details: 13/05/2018
Last date for printing your application: 28/05/2018
Online Fee Payment: 21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018
- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process.
- Before applying for sbi po post, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- The sbi pos online application process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates.
- No separate intimation/ advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/ update for sbi po post vacacny.
SBI PO Scheme of Examination 2018, 2019
The examination will be held in three phases i.e.
- Preliminary examination,
- Main examination and Group Exercise,
- The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination.
- The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview.
- Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc., and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
SBI PO Exam 2018 Tentative Schedule
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18.06.2018 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 1 st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result – Main: 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result: 01.11.2018
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: 28.05.2018 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018
SBI PO post Vacancy Distribution
- SC - 300 Posts
- ST - 150 Posts
- OBC - 540 Posts
- General - 1010 Posts
- Total - 2000 Posts
SBI PO post Eligibility Criteria
Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 31.08.2018):
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
SBI PO post Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2018):
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive)
SBI PO post basic pay/emoluments
- For sbi po posts presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time
SBI PO post application Fee and Intimation charge
- SBI PO Application Fee and Intimation charge (Non Refundable): Sr. No. Category Total
- SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General, OBC 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to apply sbi po exam
- Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2018, News paper advertisement
More details about SBI Probationary Officers (PO) posts details, and following details just go through the complete sbo po exam notification 2018,
sbi po Preliminary Examination details, sbi po Selection criteria for Main Examination details, sbi po Objective Test details, sbi po Descriptive Test details, sbi po exam Penalty for Wrong Answers, sbi po exam Selection criteria for Group Exercise and Interview details, sbi po exam Final Selection details, sbi po 2018 examination centres details, sbi po 2019 exam centres details, sbi po post joining and sbi po posts traning period after selection, sbi po pre-examination training centres for sc, st candidates at certain centres, how to apply sbi po exam 2018, how to apply sbi po exam 2019, sbi po how to registration and fees online mode details, sbi po how pay fees, sbi po apply guide lines for scanning the photograph and signature details, sbi po exam 2018 call letter, sbi po exam 2018 admit card, sbi po exam 2018 hall ticket, sbi po exam 2019 call letter, sbi po exam 2019 admit card, sbi po exam 2019 hall ticket,candidates should download their call letter, sbi po exam how to biometric verification details, sbi po exam centers list, for above mentioned details candidates carefully go through the detailed official sbi advertisement pdf provided the link below.
SBI PO Notification PDF Download: Click Here
SBI PO Official SBI Career Website: Click Here
SBI PO Online Application Link: Click Here