Most Film Friendly Award 2017 for Madhya Pradesh - GK Today April 19th 2018
Madhya Pradesh conferred Most Film Friendly Award
- The Most Film Friendly State Award was announced on April 19th, 2018 by the Chairman of the Jury, Shri Ramesh Sippy.
- The Most Film Friendly State Awards would be presented by Hon’ble President of India on May 3rd, 2018 during the presentation of the National Film Awards.
- Madhya Pradesh conferred Most Film Friendly Award
- Uttarakhand conferred Special Mention Certificate for Film Friendly Environment
The jury for Most Film Friendly State Award 2017
- The jury for selecting the Most Film Friendly State Award 2017 was chaired by acclaimed filmmaker Shri Ramesh Sippy and comprising of renowned filmmakers, Shri Nagraj Manjule, Shri Raja Krishna Menon, Shri Vivek Agnihotri, and Shri Uday Singh, MD, Motion Picture Distributors Association.