TNUSRB TN Police Written Exam 2018 - 3 Lakh Candidates Participated
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment BoardCommon Recruitment for the post of Gr.II Police Constable,
Gr.II Jail Warder and Fireman – 2017-18
TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2018 - Download TN Police Admit Card
TNUSRB Model Questions Answers - Download as PDF
TNUSRB Study Materials (Subject Wise) - Download as PDF
- TNUSRB General Tamil
- TNUSRB Current Affairs 2018 and 2017
- TNUSRB General Science
- TNUSRB General Knowledge
- TNUSRB History
- TNUSRB Geography
- TNUSRB Indian Constitution
- TNUSRB Economics
- TNUSRB Computer Awareness
- TNUSRB Quiz and Mock Tests
- TNUSRB Aptitude Model Questions Answers in Tamil - Download as PDF
- 10300+ TNPSC Model Questions and Answers- PDF
TNUSRB Recruitment Notification 2018
Name of the Posts and Vacancy
- Police Constable (Gr.II) - 5538 (Men 3877, Women - 1661)
- Gr.II Jail Warder - 365 (Men 319, Women - 46)
- Fireman - 237 (Men 216, Women - 21)
- 6140 Posts
- 10th Passed (SSLC Passed)
Scale of Pay
- Rs.18200 -52900 .
Important Dates for Online Application and Payment
- Online Application Starts Date: 28.12.2017
- Online Application Last Date: 27.01.2018
- Online Payment through Post Offices - 31.01.2018
Physical StandardsExam Fees
- Rs. 130 Rupees - Online Payment Only (Online payment, Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, E-payment Post Offices)
Scheme of Examination
- Written Examination - 80
- Physical Examination - 15
- Special Mark - 05 (NCC/NSS/Sports, Games Certificates)
- Total 100 Marks
Written Examination Test
- Total Marks - 80 Marks (Minimum Qualified Marks 28)
- General Knowledge (Objective Type Question) - 50 Marks
- Psychology (Objective Type Question) - 30 Marks
TN Police Selection List
- Selection will be Based on the Written Examination and Physical examination and Special Marks. The Selection List will be published in the Official TNUSRB Online Site (http://tnusrbonline.org/).
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Notification (2017-2018)
News Paper Notification - Dinathanthi 28.12.2017
TN Police Exam 2018 Study Materials, Model Questions Answers - Download as PDF
Official TNUSRB TN Police Notification 2017-2018
Apply Online Application Instructions - Step By Step Process
- Application can be filled from 12.00 hrs on 28.12.2017 to 23.59 hrs on 27.01.2018.
- Interested and eligible candidates should register “One Time Registration” and “Online Application” only through online registration portal of TNUSRB website (http://www.tnusrbonline.org)/Click Here For Online Police Application
- The Online Application system consists of two parts.
- One Time Registration
- Online Application
- (i) One Time Registration: The first part is “One Time Registration”. It is only the uploading of data of the candidates and it is not an Online Application.
- (ii) Online Application: The second part is “Online Application”. If the candidate wants to apply a particular recruitment he / she should fill the Online Application which is available in second part in module.8 under heading “Apply”. The new users are advised to submit only one single online application.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online Application:
- (a) The candidates are advised to carefully fill-in the online application form themselves as no change or edit can be done after submission of any of the data filled in the online application form.
- (b) A valid email ID and mobile number is mandatory for creating a new profile. Hence candidate should have his / her own valid email ID and the mobile number which will be required for registration and it should be kept active till the completion of the entire recruitment process to receive all important communications from TNUSRB.
TN Police On line Application Guidelines and Complete Details - Direct Download as PDF
TNPSC Police Previous Year Question Papers Download