TNPSC Current Affairs: 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) - Notes in Tamil, English PDF
2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) in Hyderabad, India
- The United States of America and the Republic of India are proud to announce the eighth annual Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) in Hyderabad, India on 28-30 November, 2017.
- This year’s Summit will highlight the theme Women First, Prosperity for All, and will focus on supporting women entrepreneurs and fostering economic growth globally.
- Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump will headline the United States delegation to the Summit.
About Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES)
- GES is the preeminent annual entrepreneurship gathering that convenes emerging entrepreneurs, investors and supporters from around the world.
- GES 2017 will create an environment that empowers innovators, particularly women, to take their ideas to the next level.
- Through two and a half days of networking, mentoring, and workshops, GES empowers entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas, build partnerships, secure funding, innovate, and find their target customers creating new goods and services that will transform societies.