RBI Assistants Recruitment (632 Vacancy) Notification 18.10. 2017
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) invited Online Application Forms for the 632 Posts of Assistants in All over India. The RBI Assistants Job Notification Published on 18.10.2017. The Last Date for RBI Assistant Job Online Application is 10.11.2017.
RBI Assistant Post Important Dates
- The Online Application Link Opens from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017.
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): December 20, 2017. (However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination).
The RBI Assistant post Notification, Number of Vacancy, Eligibility, Ager limit,Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application form and Complete Details you can get here download. All The Best.
Name of The Post: Assistants in RBI.
Nature of Job: Banking
Job Location: All Over India, Chennai.
Number of Vacancy: 632
City Wise RBI Assistant Post Vacancy
Kanpur & Lucknow
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi
RBI Assistant Post Educational Qualification: (As on 01.10.2017) :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of 14650/- per month (i.e. 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
RBI Assistant Post Age Limit: (As on 01.10.2017)
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
RBI Assistant Posts will be, First Preliminary Examination followed by Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-IV). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- The above main online tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations
- A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination).1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the RBI’s website.
- Roll No. of the candidates successful in preliminary online examination will be made available on RBI’s website in December 2017. The Roll No. of candidates successful in main online examination will be available on RBI’s website and a brief notice thereof will be published on the Bank’s website in January 2018/ February 2018.
- Only such number of candidates will be called for Language Proficiency Test who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of notified vacancies to be filled in.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate's performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
- Appointment of selected candidate will be subject his/her being declared medically fit as per the rules of the Bank.
How to Apply for the RBI Assistant Posts:
- Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annex I).
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with /mention e mail id to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Payable from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 (Online payment)
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
The last date for the receipt of application will be 10.11.2017 at 5.30 PM.
RBI Assistant Post - Online Application Link - Click Here