ONGC Chennai Recruitment Notification 2017: 105 Apprentice Posts Vacancy
for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Chennai Recruitment 2017 - 105 Posts ONGC Vacancy Published 16.10.2017. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invited Appliction Forms for the Posts of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 in Chennai. ONGC Apprentices job Notification Published Today 16.10.2017, the Last Date to send the Application Forms is 3.11.2017. ONGC Apprentice post Notification, Number of Vacancy, Eligibility, Ager limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application form and Complete Details you can get here download. All The Best.
ONGC Post & No. of Vacancies:
ONGC Chennai Invites Application Forms for the following Post Vacancies
1. Accountant - 08
2. Cabin/Room Attendant - 15
3. Data Entry Operator - 05
4. Electronics Mechanic - 03
5. House Keeper (Corporate) - 06
6. Library Assistant - 03
7. Secretarial Assistant - 60
8. Store Keeper - 05
Nature of Job:
Central Govt. Job - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Chennai - Apprenticeship Trainees
Job Location: Chennai
Number of Vacancy:105
Educational Qualification and Eligibility for ONGC Apprenticeship Posts 2017:
- Accountant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths Full time regular B.Com Graduates
- Cabin/Room Attendant: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant
- Data Entry Operator: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Electronics Mechanic: Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade
- House Keeper (Corporate): Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Library Assistant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Secretarial Assistant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant
- Store Keeper: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Age Limit ONGC Apprenticeship Posts 2017:
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST,i.e. upto max of 29 years,
- 3 years for OBC i.e. upto max of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them).
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates).The cut-off date for reckoning the age shall be 01.11.2017.
Selection Procedure and Methodology ONGC Apprenticeship Posts 2017:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
- Candidates, will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
How to apply ONGC Apprenticeship Posts 2017:
The candidate may apply for apprenticeship in the trade of their choice as per their eligibility, in Form A appended as Annexure and send it to the following address, superscribing “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop.
ONGC Cauvery Basin, I/C HR-ER,
Thalamuthu Natarajan building,
No.1, Gandhi Irwin Road,
The last date for the receipt of application will be 3.11.2017 at 5.30 PM.
ONGC Apprentice Notification PDF- Click Here
ONGC Apprentice Application Form PDF - Click Here