MS University Tirunelveli Registrar, COE, Dean, Director Recruitment Notification 22.10.2017
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Abisekapatti, Tirunelveli - 627012
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli - Registrar, Controller of Exminations, Dean, Director Recruitment Notification October 2017 (22.10.2017)
Ref. No. MSU/R/Estt/Admn/ADVT2/2017 Date: 20.10.2017
MS University, Abisekapatti, Tirunelveli invites Applications (in 3 Copies) are invited in the prescribed format for the following posts:
Name of the Posts
(2) Controller of Examinations
(3) Dean, College Development Council
(4) Director, Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education
Eligibility and Qualification
1.An academician not lower in rank than that of a Associate Professor in the University or in the affiliated Colleges with 15 years of teaching experience.
2. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports.
3. Five years of administrative experience is desirable.
- Should be between 45 Years and 55 Years at the time of sending application. (The age restriction for the above posts shall be reckoned as on 1st October 2017) Term of Appointment The term of appointment shall be for a period of three years
How To Apply , Selection Procedure, General Instructions to send the application for the above posts:
1) The application form and other details can be downloaded from the University Website: www.msuniv.ac.in
2) The filed in application should be accompanied with a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/ towards the application fee, drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and payable at Tirunelveli. Money order / Postal order / Cheque / Cash will not be accepted.
3) The filled in application (3) copies along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, etc. should be sent to the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 13.11.2017 upto 5.45p.m. and should be superscribed on the left hand corner of the envelope “Application for the post of ______________”
4) Separate application should be sent for each post in a separate cover along with Demand Draft.
5) Applicants should be prepared to come for an interview to be held at Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli 627 012 at their own cost.
6) Applicants for the post are required to submit their applications in the prescribed form in three copies, containing full particulars as age, qualifications, experience, community. degree(s) taken with marks or grade(s), etc. In the application, the number or years of previous teaching experience as Reader / Associate Professor at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Certificate must be produced) and other academic distinctions, publications (one set to be sent which will not be returned), present occupation, salary (basic pay and other allowances), Languages with which the applicant is conversant, must be mentioned.
7) Applicants in service should send their applications through proper channel along with a 'No Objection Certificate' obtained from their employer concerned. Pay certificate obtained from the employer should be sent by those who are presently employed, along with application or should be brought at the time of interview, without fail.
8) Applicants who attempt to canvass or bring influence in any manner shall be disqualified.
9) Selected candidates shall be required to join duty immediately and enter into an agreement, with the University in accordance with the laws of the University.
10) The University reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
11) Service rules are as per the rules of Government of Tamil Nadu / University.
12) Candidates should invariably fill in the information regarding court cases pending, criminal cases, disciplinary actions or equivalent etc. in the relevant column of the application form. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of application form till the completion of recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the University by the candidate, failing which the University reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar him/her from all selections.
13) The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Last Date for receipt of filled in application is 13.11.2017 upto 5.45 pm
Official MS University News Paper Notification 22.10.2017
|MS University Recruitment Notification 22.10.2017|