Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Walk-in-Interview Notification 19.10.2017 (Manager, Engineer and Architect Posts)
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu) Admin Building,
CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu,
Chennai - 600 107.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Walk-in-Interview Notification 19.10.2017
CMRL Employment Notice No. CMRL/HR/10/2017
Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Chennai notified for Walk-In-Interview for the Posts Asst. Manager (Transport Planning), Architect, Engineer (Tunnel) in Chennai. The Chennai Metro walk-in Notification Published Today 19.10.2017. The Walk-in-Interview Date will be 28.10.2017. CMRL Walk-in-Interview posts Notification, Number of Vacancy, Eligibility, Ager limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application form and Complete Details you can get here download. All The Best.
Name of The Posts:
- Asst. Manager (Transport Planning)
- Engineer (Tunnel)
Nature of Job: Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Chennai, Manager, Engineer and Architect
Job Location: Chennai
Number of Vacancy: 03
Eligibility and Qualification
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 18-10-2017. Age may be relaxed for deserving and experienced candidates. Apart from the consolidated pay, benefits like Medical & Accident Insurance will be extended.
- Persons with requisite experience and qualification alone need to appear for walk-in-interview on 28-10- 2017, 09:00 hrs at above mentioned address.
- The number of vacancy indicated above may increase or decrease based on the requirement of the project. Registration of candidates will commence from 0900 hrs on 28-10-2017 and close at 1400 hrs.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Post Code - 01 - Assistant Manager (Transport Planning)
- Candidate must possess B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering with Master degree in Transportation Planning/ Transportation Engineering/ Urban Planning from a reputed University/Institute recognized by Govt. and should possess minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in execution of large Transportation infrastructure projects and also involved in city level Transportation studies such as CCTS, CMP, Feasibility, DPR, etc.,
Post Code 02 - Architect
- Must be a B.Arch. graduate from a recognized Institute. Should have minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in the field of Architecture design in large Infrastructure project preferably in Metro Rail Projects/Railway Projects.
Post Code 03 - Engineer (Tunnel)
- Candidate must possess graduation in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from a reputed University/Institute recognized by Govt.
- Should have atleast 5 years of work experience in Railway Environment in construction of Railway Tunnel for Board Tunnel, C&C Tunnel and NATM with Geotechnical Experience/Knowledge.
CMRL Selection Process:
- The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
Walk-in-Interview on 28-10-2017
Registration commence from 0900 hrs and close at 1400 hrs on 28.10.2017.
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI - 600 107.
CMRL Official Notification PDF - Click Here
The News Paper TNTCL Assistant Job Notification, Indian Express Dated 19.10.2017.