IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 2018 - 3562 Posts Vacancy for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE PO/MT-VII)
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) PO (Probationary Officers) Recruitment 2017 2018 -CWE PO/MT-VII 2017 - 3562 Posts
IBPS Recruitment Exam 2017 2018 - 3562 Posts Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations- (CWE PO/MT-VII).
- The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2017.
- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VII).
- The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
IBPSC Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Vacancy with Participating Organizations - 3562 Posts.
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Union Bank of India
Educational Qualifications for IBPS CWE PO VII Exam 2017 (As on 05.09.2017):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit for IBPS CWE PO VII Exam 2017(As on 01.08.2017)
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit IBPS CWE PO VII Exam 2017
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities - 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers - 5 years
Important Dates for IBPS CWE PO VII Exam 2017
- Commencement of on-line registration of application - 16/08/2017
- Closure of registration of application - 05/09/2017
- Closure for editing application details - 05/09/2017
- Last date for printing your application - 20/09/2017
- Online Fee Payment 16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017
Examinations Dates Schedule for IBPS CWE PO VII Exam 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2017
- Online Examination – Main 26.11.2017
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview January 2018
- Conduct of interview January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment April 2018
How to Apply for IBPS CWE PO VII Exam 2017
Candidates can apply online only from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the
required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment
Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does
not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-10 PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE.
- IBPS CWE PO MT VII 2017 Exam - Official Website: Click Here
- IBPS CWE PO MT VII 2017 Exam -Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
- IBPS CWE PO MT VII 2017 Exam - Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply