Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment Exam 2017 - 1430 Vacancy - Any Degree can Apply
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (IB)
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Government of India
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam 2017
- POST: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
- QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
- Application portal will be operational from: 12.8.17 to 02.9.17 till 2359 hours
- CLOSING DATE: 2.9.2017 (till 2359 hours)
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam 2017 Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
- Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying.
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only.
Name of the post:
- ACIO-II/Exe - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, NonMinisterial).
Number of vacancies: 1430
- Regular Vacancy -1300
- Exservice Man - 130
- Total -1430
- Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
- Essential - Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable - Knowledge of computers.
- 18-27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
a) Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
b) The application portal will be operational from 12.8.17 to 02.9.17 till 2359 hours. Registration done prior to 12.8.17 and after 02.9.17 will not be accepted.