TRB PG Assistant & Physical Education Directors Recruitment 2017: 1663 Vacancies Notification, Syllabus & Study Materials
4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai,
DPI Compound, College Road, Chennai -600 006
NOTIFICATION / ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates up to 11.59 P.M on 30.05.2017 for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other departments for the year 2016-2017.
Name of the Post:
- Post Graduate Assistants
- Physical Education Directors Grade – I
Total Vacancies: 1663 (Backlog vacancy : 27, Current vacancy :1636)
Service: Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service
Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay : Rs.4800
Post Code: 17 PG
Important Dates to Remember:
A. Date of Notification : 09.05.2017
B. Commencement of submission of application through online mode : 10.05.2017
C. Last date for submission of application through online mode : 30.05.2017
D. Date of Written Examination : 02.07.2017
TRB Subject Wise Detailed Vacancies
- Tamil - 218
- English - 231
- Mathematics - 180
- Physics - 176
- Chemistry - 168
- Botany - 87
- Zoology - 102
- History - 146
- Geography - 18
- Economics - 139
- Commerce - 125
- Political Science - 24
- Bio Chemistry - 01
- Micro Biology - 01
- Home Science - 07
- Telugu - 01
- Physical Director Grade-I - 39
1663 (Including Backlog Vacancies)
a) Age Limit :
Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Degree
a. The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST and differently abled candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
b. The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
c. Off line mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected.
d. The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
How to Apply? TRB PG Exams
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website trb.tn.nic.in using the link https://trbonlineexams.in
2. Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
Scheme of Examination:
i )The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject, Educational Methodology and General Knowledge are as follows:
- Main Subject 110
- Educational Methodology 30
- General Knowledge 10
- Total 150
The syllabus for the subjects as published in Gazette No.611, dated 10.09.2001 and Gazette No.356, dated 30.05.2002 will be covered in the Examination. The syllabus can be downloaded from the TRB official website trb.tn.nic.in
The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz., 1) Written examination 2) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
The Written Competitive Examination will be held on 02.07.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in). No written communication will be sent to the candidate.
Online Application for TRB PG Assistant and Physical Director Exam -
Online Application Link: Click Here
TRB PG Assistant Syllabus (Subject Wise):
- Tamil - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- English - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Mathematics - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Physics - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Chemistry - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Botany - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Zoology - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- History - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Economics - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Commerce - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Physical Education (Director Grade I) - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- Education Methodology - Click Here To Download PDF Format
- General Knowledge - Click Here To Download PDF Format
TRB PG Assistant Study Materials