TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment - 192 Posts in TN Engg. Colleges
TRB Recruitment: 192 Asst Professors Vacancies in TN Engg. Colleges
Check Your - Application Status
Direct Recruitment of Assistant Professors in Government Engineering Colleges Since there is a long gap between the first notification and the addendum this facility is provided as a special case
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT BOARD
4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, DPI Compound, College Road, Chennai -600 006
Addendum for Notification/ Advertisement No. 03 / 2014 Dated : 16.07.2014
The following Addendum is issued to the notification / advertisement No. 03/2014 relating to the Direct recruitment of Assistant Professors in Engineering Colleges, published in New Indian Express, Dinamani and the Daily Thanthi on 16.07.2014.
In the said advertisement under para 1, the important Dates may be read as follows:
B. Commencement of Sale of Application : 17-08-2016
C. Last Date for Receipt of Application : 07-09-2016
D. Tentative Date of Written Examination : 22-10-2016 2.
In light of the letter No.14730 /A2/2013 dated 19.06.2015 of Commissioner of Technical Education, Chennai, in the said advertisement under para 2, the subject-wise Details of Vacancies may be read as follows:
- Civil Engineering - 24
- Mechanical Engg - 22
- EEE - 19
- ECE - 22
- EIE - 2
- Computer Science Engg. - 19
- Metallurgy - 1
- Mathematics - 25
- English - 19
- Physics - 21
- Chemistry - 18
Total Vacancy - 192
- In light of the letter No.339/I1/ 2016-1 dated 21.06.2016 of Higher Education (I1) Department, Chennai, the qualifications prescribed in GO(Ms)No.144, HE(B1)Dept., dated 15-06-2011 is to be followed for the direct recruitment of Assistant Professors in NonEngineering subjects in Govt. Engineering Colleges.
In the said advertisement, under para 5, the age may be read as follows:
- Candidates should not be over 57 years of age, as on 01.07.2016 for Engineering and Non-engineering Subjects. (As per G.O M.S No.157 dated 15.09.2014 Higher Education Department).
1. The Candidates who have already applied in response to advertisement No.03/2014 dated 16.07.2014 and have no changes, need not apply again. However they should go through the prospectus available in the TRB website http://trb.tn.nic.in and note the new instructions therein.
2. The points regarding the equivalent subjects, age, key answers etc., are given in prospectus.
3. The original notification / advertisement No.03/2014 dated 16.07.2014, the corrigendum issued on 17.07.2014 and 09.09.2014 to the above said notification and the addendum with prospectus are available in TRB website http://trb.tn.nic.in
4. The New modified experience certificate model is attached in prospectus and available in TRB website. The candidates are requested to use the new modified experience certificate.
5. The candidates shall scrupulously follow the instructions comprised in the prospectus issued along with the application forms which also form part of this notification.
|Click here for Notification - 15.07.2014|
Click here for Syllabus - 20-08-2014Click here for Information - 09.09.2014